DELICIOUS ICE CREAM


I s cream, you scream, we all scream for... ice cream! Remember this? One of the most popular ice cream flavors, chocolate ice cream made at home.Smooth chilled Ice-cream with chocolate chips increases the joy level of eating an ice-cream. Home made naturally made Chocolate Chip Ice Cream has its own good taste and is very delicious. 

Ingredients:

Fresh Cream - 1.5 cup

Milkmaid - 1/2 cup

Sugar - 1/2 cup

Milk - 1 cup

Coco Powder- 2 tsp

Coffee- 1/2 tsp

Choco chips



My channel is all about my unique dishes. Dishes developed in my Kitchen. These are my developed recipes which i would like to share with all. I have invented short, smart and fast cooking recipes with magical touch of traditional spices. Watch it let me know your views. 
Follow me at:

Facebook

Twitter 

Instagram

Credit link :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard